A Blog Award: The Versatile Blogger Award to My Baby
My baby just turned a month old and I received my first blog award followed by another one. Yes, my blog About Lipsticks and Blushes has been around for a month now and I have already received so much love from fellow bloggers that I am completely overwhelmed. Thank you Deepika and Jyoti for nominating my blog for the Versatile blogger award. I am elated and really have no words to express how I feel. All I want to say is thanks and I will keep trying my level best to do better.
Now The Rules for accepting Versatile Blogger award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.
Seven Random Facts about me
- I love books especially the Fantasy genre. I love J.R.R Tolkein’s Lord of the Rings and have read that huge three part series more than ten times.
- I like watching reality television series like Project Runaway or Masterchef
- I have a one year old named Aarushi who is a die hard fan of Katrina Kaif just like her dad and also loves cosmetics like her mom :P
- Apart from makeup I love shopping for shoes and have got a cupboard full of that now J
- I love Christmas carols. Since I was in a Convent school we would have Carol singing practices and competitions a month before Christmas and I loved that
- I love cats and have one named orange tabby named Ginie who by the way completely resembles a tiger’s cub
- I love the rains. I dunno if it is because I was born in August but I love the sound of raindrops, the smell of moist soil and getting drenched in rain.
Here are some people I would like to nominate for the award. They are my inspiration and I completely love them.
- Jyoti from Everything That Matters
- Emm from Circular Insanity
- Namita from Vivacious Flair
- Samyukta from I Simply Love Makeup
- Ankita from Corallista.com
- Eesha from Makeup By Eesha
- Krupa from All About Ladies
- Ankita of Novice Makeup
- Divya of Miss Enchated
- Lancy of Makeup and Beauty Tips
- Bhumika from New Love - Makeup
- Anshita from Vanity No Apologies
- Tapaswini of Beauty Through My Eyes
- Deepika of Divassence!
- Tanveer from Addicted to Blush