Friday, April 6, 2012

Tagged!!! 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty


I was recently tagged by Samyukta from I Simply Love Makeup whom I totally adore..She is just so pretty and chirpy. I also got to meet her last weekend and have to tell you I was totally thrilled. Well, here are my answers :D

Q. What is your most inexpensive beauty product you love and why?
A. I love inexpensive products and my favorite would have to be the Miss Claire eyeshadow singles. The quality, staying power and the colors available is just amazing. They are priced at just 95 bucks which is so cheap compared to my other single eyeshadows.

Q. What is your most expensive beauty product you love and why?
A.  I hardly ever splurge on expensive brands but my favorites are my Mac lippies which I love

Q. Which beauty product you have love and hate relationship with? Name it.
A. This one is easy. The TBS rainforest hair butter..I love it but really its so tiring to apply it and just wait J

Q. What is your most delicious beauty product?
A. The TBS strawberry body scrub..I love the smell and even the color so much that I feel like licking it right off ;)

Q. Which product do you neglect due to laziness?
A. Face primers…I dunno how people have the patience to go through the entire ritual of moisturizer, primer, foundation, compact and all. For me it is just my TM and I am out of the house.

Q. What beauty product makes you feel confident?
A. Red lipsticks..It is very surprising since only few months back I was a brown lippy girl but red lipsticks now make me feel so confident and happy that I can’t think of my life without them

Q. What traits you find attractive in opposite sex?
A. Intelligence (not the geek type but more in a worldly way) and good looks of course

Q. What items you would like to receive as a gift?
A. Its my anniversary this month so should let my hubby read this one (What is girl supposed to do..Men are just so bad with gifts). I would love to receive a Mac ten palette with all my favorite Mac eyeshadows.

Now to tag 7 of my fellow bloggers..Here I go

Saumya from http://thevanitybagdiaries.blogspot.in/

2 comments:

  1. awwwweeeeee u did the tag and also said such good things about me!! yay yay yay :D hehehehe thankooo Parul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice questions n answers too :)
    http://lavanyasrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A Feast for Your Eyes! My New Mac Haul

There are days when you can go completely overboard and fortunately for me (and unfortunately my bank balance) today was one of those days ...